Most women are effected by Vaginal loosening, mainly due to having a babies or at later in life with menopause but whatever the reason don’t worry, there are lot’s of products available to help tighten up down there. One these popular products is Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System, it’s actually been available for a while and still remains in our opinion one of the better products to tighten up completely naturally so it’s a perfect option if you don’t want to consider vaginal tightening pills or even the gels.
What Is The Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System?
The Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System uses weighted vaginal cones that you insert into your vagina and hold to help stengthen your pelvic floor muscles which not only tightens your vagina for sexual benefits but also helps with bladder control. With the kit you get x2 sets of cones and x4 weights, each a variety in weight (5g, 10g and x2 20g) so once you start building up your pelvic muscles you can add more weight to tighten up more gradually.
The product is not a quick fix overnight treatment but if used regularly then you will really notice the results.
Features of The Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System
- Simply and very effective product.
- Clinically proven to tighten your pelvic floor.
- If used every day then you should notice results within 2-3 months.
- Also helps with bladder control as well as improving your sex health and life.
- Very affordable and can be bought discretely on-line.
- Easy to clean and store away as it comes with a small plastic box.
Some Common Questions About The Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System
1. How many weights does the product come with?
It comes with a 4 weights each different weights: 5g, 10g and x2 20g. Once you have built up your muscle using the maximum 20g weight, you can add additional weights (up to all 4) instead of using just one.
2. How big are the cone inserts?
The are approx 2.5 inches in length and the larger one is approx 1.5 iches in diamter.
3. What is the best way to clean the cone inserts?
It’s very important to keep the product clean for your own hygiene reasons, they are very simple to clean; hand soap and warm water is the best way to clean them.
4. Are the cone inserts easy to remove?
Yes, they are very easy to remove as they come with a pull cord so you can gently remove them after use.
5. Can I use the product if I am pregnant?
No, it’s not recommended at all to be using this while pregnant.
We hope you have found our Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System Review helpful and that it’s helped answer some of your questions about the product as well as address any concerns you might have had. It’s really a great product in our opinion and worth a look.